Ever since I saw Despicable Me for the first time, I have been obsessed with the Minions and now with the latest Minions movie released, I love that there is so many different Minions Merchandise items available right now.
The Minions movie was released here in Australia on June 18, but isn’t out in the US until July 10
Here are some of the Minion Merchandise items (other than the Minion sneakers featured in my Birthday wish list post) that I have either bought already, are on my wish list or I just think are cute.
1. Minion leggings $20 from Jay Jays- I actually bought these! I don’t normally buy printed leggings like this, but I think they’re cool!
2. Minion Talking Bob RRP$68 from Big W- He is on my (minion related) wish list, I already own Stewart and Tim talking Minions from the first Despicable Me movie, so I’d love to add Bob to my collection. When I saw the Minions movie last week, I thought he was so cute with his little Teddy bear.
3. Greens Minion cupcakes Caramel & Banana $4.34 from Coles- I have seen pictures around of this, but I haven’t been able to find them at any of my local supermarkets This cupcake reminds me of when I was a kid (maybe grade prep or 1) and we’d take cupcakes to school for our class for our own birthday haha…I think I had TMNT ones
4. Minion Kinder Surprise 3 pack- I am not sure if they have stopped distributing the Minion kinder surprise eggs because they don’t seem to sell them at my local Coles and Woolworths. However, I have seen single ones at the Reject shop for $2 each. I am only missing one from my set!
5. Minions deluxe colouring and activity book $4 from Big W (not available online)- I bought this a while back because I am a child…no, I just like colouring (adult colouring post to come) and I love the minions, obviously.
I feel a little weird admitting that I am a little obsessed with all things Minions, especially when I’m going to turn 29 in a few weeks! Oh well, I always say that adults should never lose their inner child completely. Life is to short to be serious, together ‘grown ups’ all the time!
This is post 6 of my 29 posts in 29 days, it’s just a day late…and will mean that today’s post will either be up tonight or tomorrow sometime. Then it will be back to one post a day.