Just by coming up with your own tasty My Sumo Salad creation, you could win $10,000 plus 1% of the total sales of your creation in store* Give it a catchy name and it could be sold in store all around Australia, how cool is that?
My Sumo salad creation and Sumo Cold pressed juice- Glow! (Orange, Pineapple, Kiwi fruit and mint)
How to create your own ‘My Sumo’ Salad
- Choose your ingredients- start with your base, then add your other ingredients, then (optional) extras like Ancient Grains or maybe some Avocado? and some protein, like some Chipotle pulled pork or pesto chicken and finish it off with your choice of dressing.
- Think of a catchy name for your salad creation
- head to http://mysumo.com.au/ to read the T&Cs and to fill out your details, so you can be in the running to score yourself $10,000!
- Head in store to try out your creation (if you want to) and share it on social media with the hashtag #MySumo …if you’re into sharing photos of your meals 😉
I have been to Sumo Salad for lunch many times while shopping at my local Westfield shopping centre, but I usually chose a salad from their menu or a wrap. I hadn’t really thought about customizing my own salad, so it was great creating ‘My Sumo’ salad and being able to add only the ingredients that I wanted! The My Sumo salad I created is below.
My Sumo Salad
Base: Mixed Leaf Lettuce
Ingredients: Beetroot, Carrot, Pumpkin and Red Onion
Extras: Fetta Cheese
Dressing: Balsamic Vinaigrette
Entries close on April 20th, 2016 (at 23:59pm) so you need to get in quick if you want a shot at the $10,000 + 1% of sales of your salad in store*!
*For promotional period of 28 days.
Kiss Me Deadly is a gorgeous UK brand that have recently hit Australia! They offer a great range of Vintage style swimwear and lingerie (sz 8-16).
To celebrate their arrival in Australia, they currently have a massive sale (50-60% off!) running until Wednesday, August 28th, 2013…so you will need to be quick to score a bargain!
I am also holding a giveaway to celebrate and one lucky winner will be able to chose a lingerie set or swimwear courtesy of Kiss Me Deadly!
Before I tell you how you can win, I will show my favourites from their store.
Red deluxe bikini- This bikini also comes in Turqouise…I love the bottoms, you can keep it ruched (as pictured above) or loosen the ties at the side to make a straight ‘skirt’
Lydia bra and brief set- There’s nothing like a gorgeous lingerie set to make you feel amazing! No one knows you’re wearing it, but good underwear can always make us feel that little bit more glamorous!
Azure Delores swimdress- This is my most favourite item on their site. I have been looking for the perfect bathing suit for this summer and this is it! I have a bit of a muffin top, so the ruched waist will cover it up nicely!
You can check out their full range on http://www.kissmedeadly.com.au/
Giveaway is now closed
Kiss Me Deadly giveaway T&Cs
- Entry is open to all Australian residents (Under 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter). However family of myself (the blog owner) are not permitted to enter.
- Giveaway commences on Friday 23rd August 2013. Entries close at Midnight AEST on Wedsnesday 28th August 2013.
- In 25 words or less tell me what is your favourite vintage look and why, put your answer in a comment below this post, please include your email address so I can contact you if you win
- This giveaway is a ‘game of skill’. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- Entries will be selected based on originality and creative merit.
- Winners will be judged on Sunday 1st September 2013 and will be contacted via email with details on how to claim their prize.
- Should any winner not supply their full name and details within 24hours, they will forfeit their prize and it will be awarded to the next best entry.
- Winner’s name and state will be published on cottoncandydiva.com under the ‘Winners’ tab
Disclosure: Kiss Me Deadly are kindly providing me with a swimsuit of my choosing and will be providing the chosen prize. All opinions are my own and are not influenced by any compensation.