Every year our family gets dressed up for Christmas lunch and while I normally just wear a festive dress, sometimes I like to add some cute Christmas accessories to my outfit. Christmas earrings, or maybe a necklace.
Here is my top ten cute Christmas Accessories (some of which, I have already purchased myself) to wear on Christmas day, or any Christmas party/ work end-of-year break up party.
1. Sterling silver CZ Reindeer pendant from Prouds $29 (Original RRP$49.90)- I saw this reindeer pendant in the display at my local Prouds a couple of weeks ago, but totally forgot to go back and get it, so I picked it up in the city last week. I think it’s really cute and different to any other reindeer jewellery I’ve seen.
2.Tiffany & Co. Sterling silver Charm and chain $205- Charm $70- Chain (splurge)- Even though it doesn’t snow in Australia for Christmas, I have always thought snowflakes are pretty at Christmas time. It is also a reminder that on the other side of the world, it’s cold in December.
3. Silver Candy Cane Novelty studs on gift card from Lovisa $7.99- I love candy canes and these studs from Lovisa are so cute! They are Christmas-y without looking tacky. I think it’s a great idea that they are on a gift tag, you could add it to the outside of a wrapped gift.
4. Penguin Earrings from Diva $6.99- Normally ‘novelty’ type Christmas earrings can be a bit on the tacky side, but I think these ones are cute. Just simple penguins wearing Santa hats (with glitter).
5. 9ct Gold Silver Filled Heart Charm bracelet from Bevilles $69.99- Christmas jewellery doesn’t always have to be Christmas themed. I love this charm bracelet because you could add other charms to it if you wanted to and it’s dainty.
Other Christmas Accessories
1. Metal Reindeer headband from Diva, $9.99- This was another item that I picked up last week. If the metal cat ear (headband) trend is anything to go by, these headbands will be just as popular! What I love about them is that they are way more subtle than wearing a pair of felt reindeer antlers/headband.
2. New Look Christmas pudding Coin purse from ASOS, Now $5.55 (was $7.38)- I love novelty items and this pudding coin purse is so cute…and also handy when you’re out Christmas shopping. Sometimes when you have budgets for gifts, you can end up with a lot of loose change!
3. Christmas illustration canvas shopper tote, Exclusive to Myer, $29.95- I rember seeing these totes at Myer last year. They would be a beautiful gift for someone, or something to take shopping when you have a few last minute items to buy (there’s always something you need on Christmas Eve).
4. Christmas Tree Phone topper from Diva, $6.99- This cute little tree fits into any regular headphone jack and serves two purposes, to keep dust out of the jack and to add some Christmas bling to your phone.
5. OPI Nail polish in ‘All I want for Christmas (is OPI) from Myer, $19.95- While nail polish comes under ‘cosmetics’, I have always seen it as an accessory too. Whatever shade we choose to paint our nails, is an ‘accessory’ to our outfits. Red is always great for Christmas and the shade name for this one is very fitting.
Do you dress up on Christmas day? or is it a casual affair?