During the Holiday season there are many different things to indulge our senses. From the scent of pine, that reminds of (real) Christmas trees to the sound of carols playing over stores’ loud speakers…I have come up with some gift ideas for each of the 5 senses.
Christmas Gifts for the Senses
I have broken these gift ideas down into the 5 senses categories. These gifts would be great on their own or you could put some of them together as one ‘5 senses’ gift
1. New York: Through A Fashion Eye by Megan Hess, $29.99 from Dymocks | 2. Fujifilm Instax 300 Wide (black), $179 from JB Hi-Fi | 3. Macro & Wide Angle Phone Lens, $12.99 from Typo | 4. Eureka Skydeck and the Edge Experience, Adult $32 Children $19.50 from Redballoon
1. Bluetooth Headphones- Champagne, $25 from Kmart | 2. Christmas albums- Michael Buble Christmas album $9.99 from Sanity, The Spirit of Christmas 2016 $19.95 from Myer | 3.Sony SRS-XB3 Portable Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth (Red), $179 from JB Hi-Fi
1. Brown Brothers Prosecco Rosé Limited Edition designed by Mimco, $15.99 per bottle from Dan Murphy’s | 2. Lindt Peppermint White Chocolate Lindor pouch, $6 from Woolworths & Big W | 3. InterHampers Willow Basket Hamper, $29 from Kmart (in-store only) | 4. Cup & Saucer Quote: Svenska Hem, $16.95 from Kikki K | 5. Limited Edition 20 Little Gems Tea, $20 from T2 Tea
1. Crabtree & Evelyn Noel Home Fragrance Spray, $22 from Crabtree & Evelyn | 2. Ecoya Sweet Fruits Limited Edition Mini Reed Diffuser, $29.95 from Ecoya and other Ecoya stockists. | 3. Viktor & Rolf BonBon EDP, $159 for 50ml from Priceline | 4. Glasshouse Fragrances P.A Limited Edition Xmas Pudding Candle 350g, $46.95 Exclusive to Peter Alexander
1. Mercer + Reid Ultra Soft Charcoal Bathrobe, $79.95 (currently on sale for $63.96) from Adairs | 2. Ray Of Light gift box, $99.95 from Lush | 3. Adrenalin Gift Voucher, from $50-$500 (or your own amount) from Adrenalin | 4. Festive Hand Therapy Cracker single 3 x 10g, $15 from Crabtree & Evelyn
What reminds you most of Christmas time?