Over the last few months more and more stores have been getting on the copper bandwagon, but I have noticed there are a lot of other types of metallic homewares around too at the moment. Below are some of the gold, copper & silver items that I’m loving right now.
My top 5 metallic homewares
1. Throw Glitter foil print, $30 from Lark
2. Copper coloured clock, $15 from Kmart
3. Lisa T Love Bottle Money Box, $15 from Target
4. Vue Gertrude gold frame, RRP $24.95 (on sale for $14.97) for 10x15cm and RRP $29.95 (on sale for $17.97) for 13x18cm from Myer
5. Faceted vase set, $29.99 from Typo
Apologies for the short (and late) post, I had some trouble with my laptop today, but it’s all good now.
Do you like metallic homwares? if so, what is your favourite item right now?
Come back tomorrow for post number 4 in my 29 posts in 29 days