Why should the Northern Hemisphere have all the fun with Christmas apparel? It may be too hot to wear sweaters on Christmas day in Australia, but Christmas T shirts are great alternatives.
Christmas T Shirts for Her
1. Emerson Short Sleeve Christmas Tee, $10 from Big W | 2. ASOS Christmas T-Shirt with Unwrap Me Print, $32 from ASOS* | 3. Christmas Diamante T-shirt, $15 from Target | 4. Simba Chrissy Raglan $25 from JayJays
Christmas T Shirts for Him
1. Batman Christmas Tee, $25 from JayJays | 2. Jack & Jones T-Shirt with Christmas pocket ‘L grey melange‘, $30 from ASOS* | 3. Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Tee, $25 from JayJays
Christmas T Shirts for kids (and baby onesie)
1. Little Horn Christmas Bear Tee, $19.95 from David Jones | 2. Photographic ‘Meowy Christmas’ Print T-shirt, $8 from Target | 3. Jnr Boys Gingerbread Tee & Jnr Girls Gingerbreat Tee, $29.95 each from Peter Alexander | 4.Baby Unisex Christmas Romper in Cracker, $29.95 from Peter Alexander
*ASOS Christmas shipping deadline (for Australia) is 20/12/2016.
Over the last month or so I have noticed that many stores in Australia have been stocking Mickey Mouse (and Minnie) merchandise. Everything from Pajamas to accessories and even stationery. Here are the stores currently stocking Mickey Mouse products and my picks from each store.
There are many different cute Minnie and Mickey mouse products available at Typo, including buffalo journals, drink bottles, tea travel cups and much more. Some of my favourite items are pictured below.
1. ‘Mickey’ Easy on the eye sleep mask 2. ‘Mickey’ Mcfly alarm clock 3. ‘Mickey & Minnie’ On A Roll tape 4. ‘Mickey’ Licensed Buffalo A5 Journal
Peter Alexander has released a new Disney collection called ‘Pretty Grungy’, it includes sleepwear and some other items printed with classic Disney characters on them like One Hundred and One dalmatians and dumbo, but it also includes Mickey and Minnie. My Mickey PA picks are below.
1. Mickey Mouse Playsuit 2. Minnie Bow Headband 3. Ladies Minnie Scuffs 4. Mickey Short Sleeve top
PA sleepwear a little out of your price range? Target has some more affordable Mickey and Minnie options. I have a feeling the were released for Valentine’s Day (I could be wrong), but the items are still available in-store and online. My picks are below.
1. Mickey Minnie Nightie 2. Mickey Minnie Short Jumpsuit
Another place that I noticed were selling Mickey Mouse products was Jay jays. They have a few cool tops and an awesome pair of Mickey silhouette leggings. My ‘leggings should not be worn as pants’ rule still stands, but I would wear them under maybe a plain t-shirt dress or I think a black skater skirt would look cute with them. My picks are below.
1. Mickey Yardage Tank 2. Mickey Leggings 3. Mickey/Minnie Homie Raglan
Do you like Mickey or Minnie? What’s your favourite pick from the above choices?