I did plan to post my ‘Pantone colour of the year’ posts at the start of the year, but I thought with this year’s colour being a rich/earthy tone, that it is better suited to the Winter months. So here are some Marsala fashion pieces.
1. Lace Up Playsuit in ‘Multi’, $109.95 from Sportsgirl
2. Drape front vest in ‘Terracotta brown’, $24 from Missguided
3. Jersey Wide Leg Trousers in ‘Rust’ (looks exactly like ‘Marsala’ to me haha) $30 AUD from Missguided
4. ESPRESSO Suede Peep Toe Ankle Boots, $119 (on sale for $83) from ASOS
One of the most noticeable Autumn/Winter trends for 2015 is 70s Fashion. It has made a ‘come-back’ in a big way this year, with its wide-leg pants, floppy felt hats and angel sleeved tops.
Here are some of my top picks to rock the 70s fashion trend, without looking like you’ve stepped out of a 70s themed party!
70s Fashion – Look 1
1. Textured flare pant $79.95 from Sportsgirl, 2. Wide Brim felt floppy hat- Grey $19.99 from Ally Fashion, 3. Leaf, diamante tassel pendant necklace $12.95 from Colette Hayman, 4. Zip front blouse- Sailor $49.95 from Dotti
70s Fashion – Look 2
1. Floral frill hem dress- orange/green paisley $69.95 from Dotti (30% off until Sunday), 2. Classic floppy felt hat- camel $29.95 from Dotti, 3. Huston Boots- Black/imitation suede RRP $89.99 (on sale $62.99) from Betts shoes, 4. Andrea Metal handle fringe bag- Black $39.99 from Colette Hayman
That’s it for post 9 of my 29 posts in 29 days…