With just under a week to go until Mother’s Day, I thought I would should share some of my last minute Mother’s day gift ideas
1. Maxwell & Williams Motion 2 Tier Sweet stand ($9.95 from House)- The simple white design, means you can match it to any decor. On sale from the original recommended retail price of $14.95, it’s a great bargain!
2. Zeal Cupcake Spatula ($14.95 from Matchbox)- These cute cupcake spatulas are perfect for the mum that likes to whip up her own yummy cupcakes. There are 4 different designs to choose from.
3. Vintage Tea For One ($29.95 from Typo)- Does your mum love vintage items? If she does, this set would be perfect for her.
4. T2 Mother’s Day Tea Cubes ($24 for 100g from T2)- T2 have released a rage of Tea Cubes especially for Mother’s Day. Each cube contains 100g of loose leaf tea, a mesh ball infuser and T2 cook book. The teas come in 4 delicious flavours called Apple Crumble, Scones & Jam, Russian Tea Cake and Breakfast in bed. All gifts ordered online or purchased in-store for Mother’s Day, will be wrapped in vibrant gift wrap.
1. Glasshouse ‘Sassafras’ Triple-Scented Candle Jar with free Makeup bag ($42.95 from David Jones )- ‘Sassafras’ is a limited edition release by Glasshouse for Mother’s Day 2012. Its scent is ‘Plum & Tea Rose’. From the comments I’ve read around the internet and on blogs, this is a very popular scent. It is available at David Jones and other Glasshouse stockists.
2. Body Benefits by Conair Salon Spa Collection ($29.95 from Shaver Shop)- Your mum can get a neck massage, pedicure & manicure and soak her feet in a foot spa all without leaving the comfort of her home! I have purchased this set for my mum. I think it’s great value, as other stores are selling this collection for $40-$50!
3. Peter Alexander Soft Cloud Booties ($39.90 from Peter Alexander)- Slippers are a popular choice for mother’s day gifts. Made from super soft microsuede and faux fur. Available in 3 colours- Lilac Cloud (pictured), Pink Cloud and Cream Cloud.
4. Dolce by MOR Jump For Honey Joy gift set ($30 from Target)- Honey seems to be the most popular scent in the Dolce by MOR collection. This set includes soap cake, hand cream and fragrant candle. I own the ‘Honey’ candle and it smells amazing, it smells of vanilla and spun sugar. yum! There are 2 other sets available in Pomegranate and Sorbet.
5. Burts Bees Tips N’ Toes hands & feet kit ($24.99 from Priceline)- A collection of Burts Bees creams and softening butters great for hard working mums. She can soften and care for her hands and feet after a long day at work.
I hope you all have a great day with your mums and with your children, if you are a mum yourself!
XO XO Cotton Candy Diva