Happy Spring! As today is the first day of spring (yippee), I decided to post a simple spring Daisy nail art tutorial.
Check out the ‘infographic’ below
1. Paint your nails in your chosen base colour, I have gone with Maybelline Color show nail colour in 180 Crushed candy. I think the white really stands out against the pink. Let me just mention, I think this is my favourite of all the color show shades! It’s fuchsia, with a subtle shimmer to it. I applied two coats because it is a little sheer.
2. Add a yellow dot to the center of each nail. I used Maybelline Color show in 230 Fierce ‘n tangy (love the name!)
3. Then using a toothpick dipped in white polish ( Maybelline color show in 380 Porcelain Party) carefully press the side of it (the toothpick) on to the nail starting from the yellow dot and drag outwards. Continue all the way around until you have a complete flower.
4. If you accidentally got some white on top of the yellow (as I did), put another yellow dot on top to fix it.
5. Seal your design with a coat of clear polish.
You can purchase all the Maybelline color show polishes on the Priceline website
disclaimer: this is not a sponsored post. I recently won a competition where I received the entire collection of Maybelline Color show nail colours and I thought I would create a nail art tutorial using them.
This is too cute! I have to try this ASAP! 😀 xx
Jasmine recently posted…Antipodean Beauties – All About Eyes