I know this post is a little self indulgent….a little? OK it is totally self indulgent, but I would like to share two lists of items that I’ve had my eye on for a while or have seen recently and loved. Here is my Christmas wishlist
Why two?..One is a list of items that I can (and might buy for myself) or that I may hint at my family to buy me for Christmas. The other list will be of items I would like, but will only dream of them because they are a little too extravagant.
1. Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Trio Set $39.99, from Chemist Warehouse– This was something I had wanted last year for Christmas, but it was $99! The trio consists of the 3 lollipop bling scents that were released last year. ‘Honey’ (Yellow), ‘Mine Again’ (Red) and ‘Ribbon’ (Blue/pink) all 30ml bottles. While I love all the scents, it was the cute ‘gumball’ packaging that won me over.
2. Salt & Pepper Nutcracker Footed Cake Plate 12cm with Glass dome $17.95, from David Jones– I am pretty sure, 99% sure that I will end up buying this myself, it’s so cute and I already know where I would put it/do with it. I have this white tea tray on a stand that I purchased a few months ago, I would put the cake plate on that and I thought it would look great with some (my favourite) Macarons on it.
3. Hello Kitty Giant Pez dispenser $17.99, from Priceline-As soon as I saw this in Priceline, I wanted one…I’ve always loved Pez and have never seen giant dispensers before. They come in a box with a few packets of (regular sized, I wish they were giant too) Pez candies. There are also Buzz Lightyear and Spongebob ones available.
4. ‘Above’ Fuchsia wedges $39.95 from , Spend-less shoes– Wait…that’s right I already bought these and even though I have, I thought that they deserved a mention. If I hadn’t already bought them, they would be on this list anyway. I loved the colour and they are supper comfy on…though, that may change after I’ve worn them for a whole day.
5. Anything from the Lindt Lindor range especially the milk chocolate or white Lindor– What can I say…Lindt Lindor is my most favourite chocolate ever! It’s so smooth and creamy, a little piece of heaven!
1. Coral Blush and Cream Stripe, Striped Bow Skirt $69.99 from Forever New– I love this skirt it is so pretty and feminine. At $69.99 it’s not that expensive, but it’s not something I can afford right now.
2. Sanyo VPC-GH1 Pink Digital Video Camera $299 from Camera House– While I am hoping to get a HD video camera after/for Chrismas, this is a bit out of my (and Mum & Dad’s) price range I love that it’s baby pink, it fits with ‘Cotton Candy’
3. Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Eau De Purfume 100mls $234 from Myer– This is one of the perfumes that I love, but will most likely never own…unless i win a lottery or get rich some how haha
4. A pair of Christian Loubutin shoes, ‘Discuita’ $1295 from David Jones– I did say extravagant! Yes they are really expensive for one pair of shoes, but nothing can compare to the design and trademark red sole of a pair of Loubuitins!
5. Tiffany & Co. Shopping bag charm and Chain $305 for the charm and $70 for the chain, from Tiffany & Co.– As a huge fan of Audrey Hepburn and the movie Breakfast at Tiffanys, it’s only natural that I would want something that comes in the famous little blue box. I love this little shopping bag because it’s cute, is the trademark blue and serves as a kind of memento of shopping at Tiffanys.
What would be on your ‘extravagant’ wish list?
xoxo Cotton Candy Diva